GEORGIA STITT wrote the musicals Big Red Sun, The Water, Sing Me A Happy Song, Hello! My Baby, and Mosaic. Her album My Lifelong Love is available from Sh-K-Boom Records, and This Ordinary Thursday and her song cycle, Alphabet City Cycle, are both available from PSClassics and iTunes. Georgia published several choral pieces and wrote two songs for the MTV movie The American Mall. She is represented on the solo albums of Susan Egan, Lauren Kennedy and Daniel Boys. As an MD: Little Shop of Horrors, Avenue Q, Sweet Smell of Success, The Music Man, Titanic, Annie and the national tour of Parade, where she met husband Jason Robert Brown.
- 4 Rules for Picking Your College Group’s Next Show
- On the Fringe: An Artist’s Guide to Preparing for Fringe Festivals
- When Friendship is More Important Than Being #Famous: An Expose-heyyy on Playbill.com’s Michael Gioia
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Really Expensive Theatre Tickets?
- The Ultimate 10-Minute Vocal Warm Up for Dancers
- Actor Audition Etiquette: 3 Mistakes to Avoid
- How Not to Hate Your Survival Job
- Don’t Cry for Me Argentina: How 4th Wall Theatre Never Left Me
- The B**** of Seventeen: Spring Awakening, Heathers, and the Role of the Teenager in Modern Musical Theatre
- The YouTube Effect: How Digital Access to Musical Theatre is Changing the Industry