SUBMIT A GUEST POST
Is there something in the theatre world that you can’t stop thinking about? Do you have a musical theatre skill set that you want to share with hundreds of readers? We welcome guest posts on all topics related to contemporary musical theatre.
To pitch a guest post, click here to email us with a short description of your proposed post and a link to (or attachment of) a brief writing sample. We will get back to you shortly to notify you whether we’d like to talk further about turning the pitch into a post. Please note that The Green Room does not publish reviews or press releases, and all such inquiries will be ignored.
BECOME A BLOGGER FOR THE GREEN ROOM
The Green Room is currently accepting bloggers for the November-March term! Click here to apply. The application deadline is October 25, 2015.
SELL YOUR SHEET MUSIC ON NMT
Becoming a featured writer on NMT is a separate process from becoming a blogger. If you are a musical theatre writer interested in learning more about selling your sheet music on NMT, please do not reach out to the email address linked above. Visit our FAQ to learn more or email us here if you need any further information.
- 4 Rules for Picking Your College Group’s Next Show
- On the Fringe: An Artist’s Guide to Preparing for Fringe Festivals
- When Friendship is More Important Than Being #Famous: An Expose-heyyy on Playbill.com’s Michael Gioia
- How Do You Solve a Problem Like Really Expensive Theatre Tickets?
- The Ultimate 10-Minute Vocal Warm Up for Dancers
- Actor Audition Etiquette: 3 Mistakes to Avoid
- How Not to Hate Your Survival Job
- Don’t Cry for Me Argentina: How 4th Wall Theatre Never Left Me
- The B**** of Seventeen: Spring Awakening, Heathers, and the Role of the Teenager in Modern Musical Theatre
- The YouTube Effect: How Digital Access to Musical Theatre is Changing the Industry