#writertakeover on Instagram
NMT is catching up with the digital age by joining instagram!
And we couldn’t think of a better way to launch our instagram than to host a #writertakeover week. From May 18 – May 23, an NMT writer or writing team will take over @nmtsongs for the day, sharing behind-the-scenes photos from their latest project. Get excited:
- Monday, May 18: Jonathan Reid Gealt posts from the industry reading of his new show Dust And Shadow
- Tuesday, May 19: Brad Alexander posts to celebrate the release of the Submissions Only EP (click here to download on Amazon / click here to download on iTunes)
- Wednesday, May 20: Ryan Scott Oliver posts behind-the-scenes photos of his show Jasper In Deadland at Seattle’s 5th Avenue Theatre (click for tickets)
- Thursday, May 21: Joe Iconis posts from rehearsals for his new show Be More Chill at Two River Theatre in New Jersey (click for tickets)
- Friday, May 22: Michael Kooman & Chris Dimond post from the reading of their new show The Enlightenment of Percival von Schmootz at Northwestern’s American Music Theater Project (click to RSVP)
- Saturday, May 23: Dave Malloy posts from tech rehearsals for his new show Preludes at Lincoln Center (click for tickets)
UPDATE: Two more #writertakeovers have been added!
- Thursday, June 4: Drew Gasparini posts from a writing retreat and from his presentation of a brand new musical
- Saturday, June 6: Joy Son posts from a reading of her new show Better Than Dreaming (with librettist Alan Gordon)
To celebrate the launch of NMT’s instagram, we’re also hosting daily sheet music giveaways for our followers. Here’s how you can enter:
- Follow NMT on Instagram.
- When you see a photo that says “Like to Win,” like that photo.
- That’s it! Winners will be notified later the same day.
Good luck, and see you on instagram!